Dr. Green Relief Nevada Marijuana Doctors Can Help You!
Take Confidence In Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Scheduling Your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card Evaluation:
The process of scheduling your Nevada Medical Marijuana Evaluation is simple! You can give us a call at (702)-707-2414 and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer questions and schedule your appointment with the doctor. You may schedule your appointment online 24/7.
Gather Your Medical Records:
Bring along any medical records you have accessible that are related to your condition. One of our qualified Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors will review your medical history at the time of your visit. For reduced pricing of $80 for your evaluation medical records must meet the following criteria:
- Clear diagnosis of a chronic condition
- Progress notes/treatment history
- List of medications prescribed
Bring Along A Valid Nevada Photo ID Or Drivers License
The Nevada Marijuana Card Program is only available to Nevada Residents. A valid Nevada License or ID is required when submitting your completed Nevada Marijuana Card application to the state for processing.
Get Evaluated By The Doctor
Dr. Green Relief offers the most affordable medical marijuana card evaluations in Las Vegas. Our marijuana doctors are board certified and licensed to practice medicine in Nevada. Your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card Evaluation will take place in a professional medical setting.
What To Expect After Your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card Evaluation
After being recommended medical marijuana by one our knowledgeable Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors, you will begin the process of enrolling in the Nevada Marijuana Card Registry Program. To begin, we will print your registry packet in the office at the time of your visit. The doctor will sign off on the “physician’s statement” for either 1 or 2 years after being recommended. The next step is to submit the packet to the state of Nevada for processing with the appropriate state fee of either $50 for a 1-year card or $100 for a 2-year card. Processing typically takes 24-72 hours but can vary based on the volume of applicants. Once approved, you will receive an approval letter good for 60 days. This state approval letter can be used at the dispensary immediately.
90 Day Verifiable Physician’s Statement
Our Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors provide all qualified patients with a 90-day verifiable physician’s statement. This statement is for your records and can not be used to obtain your medication at the Las Vegas dispensaries. Only patients that have enrolled in the Nevada Marijuana Card Registry Program will be accepted at the licensed Las Vegas marijuana dispensaries. The verifiable physician’s statement is a great way to show that you have been evaluated and recommended medical marijuana for your condition. It also provides patients a way to show proof that they are in the process of becoming legal. Remember, you are not legal until you are successfully enrolled in the Nevada Marijuana Card Registry Program.
Temporary Nevada Medical Marijuana Approval Letter
Once approved, the State of Nevada can issue patients an approval letter good for 60 days. The approval letter issued by the state will be accepted by Las Vegas Dispensaries and you will be able to obtain your medication once you receive the approval letter from the state while you are waiting for your state issued Nevada Medical Marijuana Card. You will receive your Nevada State-issued Medical Marijuana Card in the mail to your home address.
Purchasing Medical Marijuana In Las Vegas, Nevada
In certain states such as California, patients only need a physician’s statement to obtain their medical marijuana. Each state has different laws. Some states allow patients to “donate” medical marijuana to each other. In Nevada, this is 100% illegal. Patients must purchase their medical marijuana at state-approved and licensed Las Vegas Marijuana dispensaries. By using illegal delivery services, patients not only risk prosecution but the potentially receiving unsafe product. Unlicensed delivery services put patients at risk because there is no standard or regulations as to how they operate. Licensed Las Vegas Marijuana Dispensaries provide safe access to medical marijuana. These facilities meet rigorous testing and requirements imposed by the state.
The Nevada Medical Marijuana Card Registry Program
The Nevada Marijuana Card Registry is a confidential state database used to verify your status as a medical marijuana patient in Nevada. To be considered eligible, you must first be evaluated and recommended for the use of medical marijuana by a licensed and qualified doctor. Dr. Green Relief Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors help many patients enroll in the Nevada Marijuana Card Registry program. The process is simple!
How To Enroll In The Nevada Marijuana Card Registry Program
- Initial Evaluation: Our Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors will provide you with a comprehensive medical evaluation and review your medical history. At that time the doctor will discuss the risks and benefits associated with using medical marijuana for your condition and make a recommendation for the use of cannabis accordingly.
- Nevada Marijuana Registry Card Application: After being recommended by one of our qualified Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors the next step is to enroll in the Nevada Marijuana Card State Registry Program. This process begins at the doctor’s office. Your Nevada drivers license is scanned and your uniquely generated state registry packet is printed at our office directly from the state. The packet is simple and consists of the following pages:
- Applicant Information
- Attending Physician’s Statement
- Waiver Of Liability Release
- Submit Completed Packet To State For Processing: After completing your packet at the doctor’s office you will send it to the state along with the state-imposed fee of either $50 for a 1-year card or $100 for a 2-year card.
- Receive State Approval Letter: Once your Nevada Marijuana Card Registry packet is successfully processed and approved by the State, you will receive your State approval letter good for 60 days. You will now be able to access the dispensaries to obtain your medical marijuana. Your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card issued by the State will arrive at your home address and will be valid for either 1 or 2 years depending on the physician certified you for.
Nevada Medical Marijuana Card Processing Time:
Although our Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors provide same day appointments, The state typically processes and approves applications within 24-72 hours. The amount of time it takes to process your Nevada Marijuana Card application can vary based on the amount of volume the state is processing at the time your application is received.
Contacting The Nevada Division Of Public & Behavioral Health:
In the event, you need to contact the state regarding the status of your application, or for general questions, you may do so by phone mail or fax. If you are unable to get ahold of someone at the state office by phone, please be sure to leave them a voicemail with your information. Typically calls are returned from the state within 24hrs.
Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health
Medical Marijuana Registry
4150 Technology Way, Suite 104
Carson City, NV 89706
Phone (775) 687-7594
Fax (775) 684-4156
Reasons For Application Denial
- Providing false or incomplete information on your application
- Not providing proof of your qualifying medical condition
- Not providing proof that you have consulted with your physician about using medical marijuana
- If the physician backing your application is not licensed or not in good standing
- If you are under eighteen (18) and your parent or guardian did not sign the required statement for your application
- If you or your designated primary caregiver has felony conviction of a drug related crime
- If you or your designated primary caregiver has ever possessed drugs in jail or delivered drugs to someone in jail
- If you have failed to follow any regulations mandated by the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
- If the Nevada State Health Division has previously prohibited you from obtaining a Registry Identification Card.
Reapplying If You Are Denied
If your application for your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card is denied, you can reapply after six (6) months have passed since the date your application was denied. If the application was only denied because it was incomplete, you can re-apply immediately. (NRS 453A.210) If you are accepted and receive your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card but your membership is later revoked, then you may not reapply for another twelve (12) months. (NRS.453A.225) Our team of Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors will help ensure your application is complete and ready to be approved.
The Nevada State Health Division maintains the confidentiality of all applicants to the Nevada Medical Marijuana Program, including the identity of the medical marijuana user, the user’s designated primary caregiver, and the user’s physician. However, if the state or local law enforcement ever questions your lawfulness in possessing medical marijuana, the Department of Health and Human Services may release your information to them to verify whether you are registered with the Nevada Medical Marijuana Program.